Monday, March 23, 2015

Life is about to change

Welcome to the world, First Post.

Let me preface this blog by saying that I recently gave birth to my first child and now I need an outlet for my thoughts. As my baby grows I will share pictures, projects, outfits and adventures.

I welcome you to get to know me. I'm really very simple:

1) I love food. I dare say more than any one thing, my life revolves around food, so things like Whole Foods, a new Japanese restaurant, the farmers market, or walnut cake with chai spice excite me. I eat super healthy, super constantly. 2) I'm really laid back. I don't do much, I don't expect much, the internet and TV/movies have replaced my human connections, and my ultimate life goals are owning a big house with lots of rooms to decorate (or a super mini version of the Grand Budapest Hotel), and going on lots of vacations in the future. 3) I want the best for my son where it matters: health, education, love. I want him to grow up around people that genuinely care about him and aren't faking it because that's what they do with the rest of their lives. I want him to experience every good thing the world has to offer. 4) I am nice, and will never create drama or say something negative or when it's not my place to say it. I don't say catty shit like "I didn't think you would be a good mother." Nothing makes me happier than having a friend to spend free time with, who genuinely enjoys spending time with me doing just about whatever. So if someone wants to talk shit or be rude, I'm just going to back off, slowly creeping away into the shadows like a ninja, until they decide to get off their high horse and keep it real. 5) Maybe ironically, I'm a very nostalgic person. 6) Pinterest is my drug of choice, with an occasional binge of Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment