Monday, March 30, 2015

A simple review of Bright Starts "Playful Pals" Bouncer

There are so many bouncer options on the market that finding one you want is exhausting and overly complicated. As a first time mom I had no clue what my baby would like or need, so I narrowed down my list by color/theme and price. For those of you who value space-saving baby gear, or can't afford expensive 2-in-1 or 3-in-1 products, this bouncer is small and simple, doing the job without all the bells and whistles of its higher-priced competitors.

IMG_1168
My baby, *Arrow, using the bouncer

As of right now, Amazon shows 4 1/2 stars and I'd say that's pretty accurate. It isn't as cushioned or padded as other bouncers but that just means it's easier to remove and clean the cover. You get what you pay for, and it bounces easily (which is the entire point). It's also easy to put together, secure, fits a pretty hefty baby, and is relatively small. My son loves the lion and atom-like shaker toy that came with the bouncer and hang on the bar, but I do wish the toys were removable/replaceable. This bouncer also sits in just the right position, I believe, as I have another bouncer that makes a ton of sound and motion he loves but he practically has to do crunches in order to see it.

It seems all of the Bright Starts bouncers are essentially the same, with the only difference being color and pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment